Auto-trigger audio guide player is used in many kinds of tourist spots.
The audio files in the device will be played automatically within a certain distance of the trigger.
The audio file numbers and triggering distance is set on the trigger.
Tourist can choose their own language in the device.
The device storage capacity: 512M
① : Change language
② / ③ : Switch on / off
1. Channel choose: Press and hold key "+" and turn on the device.
2. Volume change: Use VOL + / - to change volume.
3. Language change: press flashing light to change language.
4. Light flashes blue 3 times per second: device is triggered accordingly and working.
5. Light flashes blue 1 time per 5 seconds: device is not triggered.
6. Light flashes red 1 time per seconds: device is triggered by another new trigger.
7. Red light keeps on and blue light flashes: the audio number set in the trigger is invalid.
Purple light keeps on: low battery.
8. Upload the languages and audios to the device before use.
Create new folders for each language; name the folders with capital English name of the language.
Language folder name request: capital English letters, as: ENGLISH, SPANISH, CHINESE, etc.
Upload different language audios to different language folders.
9. Audio file name request: one capital English letter + three Arabic numbers:
The capital English letter must be same as the first letter of the language.
Audio file names as: E001, E002, E003, S001, S002, S003; C001, C002, C003.
Only after setting the language folder names and audio file names as above,
the audios can be played accordingly.
Working mode: QPSK; frequency range: UHF; channel number: 5CH
Channel interval: 4MHz; working current: 30 mA
Frequency response range: 40Hz-40KHz; distortion: <1%
SNR: 80dB; battery capacity: 350mAH
Size: 61*22*9.5mm; weight: 18g